Black sr white speedlines chesterfield today 315 ish

I was on my way to look at a local glanza and spotted you but you didn't see me waving like a mad man and then I realised I was In my auris not a starlet so was kind of glad you didn't see me ha ha!

• 2 weeks later...

V jealous! looks v nice mate. yep that was her, sits up the road with a new owner and blown engine now :( torture. i had the celica and a corolla as a run around but i found the celica just sat there all week and felt that two lots of running costs wasn't really saving me at all lol so bit the bullit and got rid. here's the link to it: http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/67348-toyota-nut-a-few-of-my-old-cars/

I invested a lot of cash into it over the years, can't belive i let it go and the guy could see how gutted i was watching him drive away. yeh he hopes it will soon as he became injured at work around the same time the engine blew and is currently trying to claim for the injury i think. but im worried itll need a full overhall now such as brakes, suspension etc. it shines like red glass on his drive as he washes and polishes it all the time