forged engine and emanage

ive got forged internals and I use to run emanage blue but it aint the best ecu out there its basic go standalone there a million times better, im currently running dta s40 there good and reasonably price aswell

Good to no this, am going to forge my 4e when it blows, but its holding up very well i would nearly sware it is forged lol, it sees 1 bar td04 daily ths past year, i run e manage blue would it be up for 300+ if emu can why wouldn't it.

Good to no this, am going to forge my 4e when it blows, but its holding up very well i would nearly sware it is forged lol, it sees 1 bar td04 daily ths past year, i run e manage blue would it be up for 300+ if emu can why wouldn't it.

Emu has a far more advanced features enabling it to run more bhp than emb all day long, and you will seriously struggle to get 300 on a td04 pall and certainly not on a standard motor :D

Emu has a far more advanced features enabling it to run more bhp than emb all day long, and you will seriously struggle to get 300 on a td04 pall and certainly not on a standard motor :D

I will be looking for 300+ when i forge and will be useing a td05, if emb is up for the job it will be used no doubt.

It will never be safe imo. Your still essentially tricking the ecu into what figures it see's. A standalone is a far better option where the processor and memory actually see's the correct sensor values. Besides if you are looking to change away from the EMB, scrap the EMU, Dastek, PFC etc and just get a standalone, you can pick up a Haltech Sprint 500, Omex 600, DTA S40/S60 all for under a grand.

Am sure you are more than competent to make your own field harness as well, unless you really want to change the loom for a Raychem spec.

I do agree with u on the standalone man, there is a good few people running piggybacks an big power with good results, only problem i have with the e manage is very seldom it stumbles for a split second and i think its the stock ecu and emanage haveing a wee conflict, but i can live wit that.