98/99 ep91 rear lights

I'm not gonna bid mate.....I've already got a set but they're missing the 2 red bits that cover the top bulbs (never new they were supposed to have them when I bought them) was gonna put up a wanted thread for some but don't really know what to call them lol

Lol I spose they are lenses....just can't work out why they would have been removed or why anyone would just have those bits and not the complete unit?

When you look at 98 spec rear clusters the top brake light lense is clear but inside the unit itself is another "lense" that covers just the bulb (you can see it in the eBay pic) a red bulb alone isn't enough to illuminate it red its just a pinky/white surefire pull by the law! Did you win them by the way?

You can't put clear lenses on 96-97 back plates there not designed for them only on the later back plates same with the clear indicator lenses the back plates are pure silver on the older ones and look shite the later plates have the black edges to match the lights ect

I have two sets if face lift rear lights in good condition, the way they are men to look on me if you want a set

Like these mate.....

http://s1293.photobucket.com/user/Joeflynns/media/4AGE%20SR/DSCF2930_zps0ec2ec47.jpg.html'>DSCF2930_zps0ec2ec47.jpg

You can't put clear lenses on 96-97 back plates there not designed for them only on the later back plates same with the clear indicator lenses the back plates are pure silver on the older ones and look shite the later plates have the black edges to match the lights ect

I have two sets if face lift rear lights in good condition, the way they are men to look on me if you want a set

You have a pm mate :)