Anyone from here attending this on saturday?

There are various meeting points before the location is announced at 7.30pm but i know the bulk of cars will be at team valley before hand.

Looking at the facebook page there seams to be alot of people attending.

Mark.

Edited by M.B-glanza

No worries dude. Wasnt even sure how many people had even heard about this tbh. Me and forum member hutchy1990 will be headed down in our Vs. so there will be at least 2 starlets there. Be nice to see a few others :D

Mark.

this was fucking sick this meet like! I popped after work and missed the HUGE convoy from team valley but at the destination was unreel how many cars was there...

I seen your black V with the blue V matey! was standing at the entrance bit and seen use go off lol.....

must of been 1000+ cars like easy...

biggest meet ave been to!

Edited by iamlegend

That really awsum i was in the convoy an our Vs went down a treat people taking pics etc.

We saw you come in and got some pics of your V

Wich was fatastic to see in the flesh.! super clean.! There were some outstanding cars there shame u couldnt make the convoy with us.! We were there 20mins and people were still coming out of the valley.! Wich is insane.!

Also saw a white 5 door, and a silver V with blue RAYs wich looked awsum

Glad to see you there.!

Mark

fire them pictures up asap lad :thumbsup:

totally agree my V got alot of attention.. that wasnt you at the gates taking a pic as soon as I popped in was it lol??

ahhh you should of popped our and had a chat man haha

yep that white glanza rep belongs so a lady called ashley I think!

yea also seen another glanza rep with n/a rear lights on the back...

your V looked wicked like!! :)

Edited by iamlegend

Iamlegend: What sort or bhp is your V running itd have been nice to have a chat and a look around the bay etc but couldnt see anyone standing with it.. Ill get the for you off my camra :)

Critic: dont think i saw your V bro? But ill check my camra :) i got around alot of cars so ill check.! Would of been great to chat to u guys. Got chatting to a guy with a rep who seemed ok like.

Mark.

Iamlegend: What sort or bhp is your V running itd have been nice to have a chat and a look around the bay etc but couldnt see anyone standing with it.. Ill get the for you off my camra :)

Critic: dont think i saw your V bro? But ill check my camra :) i got around alot of cars so ill check.! Would of been great to chat to u guys. Got chatting to a guy with a rep who seemed ok like.

Mark.

I was parked in the car park right at the bottom of it.

Yeh i did see it bud :) ill rake theough my camra and find a pic im sure to have one :) ievery V i saw last night lookd so so clean shame we couldnt have all parked up and got a pic.. I counted 7 Vs which is a great turnout

Pics will be up about half 7 in the media section :) the quility isnt the best as the camera was shite lol

281 bhp is rather naughty.!! Especially at 1.4 bar. Id love mine at that. Wish i could have had a look at the bay :( always next time :)

Edited by M.B-glanza