Virgin media services - £50 off first bill and free install

If anybody is interested in Virgin Media, be it TV, broadband, phone line, or any 2 or all 3 I can currently offer you a free installation with £50 credited to your account which will pay your first bill or two, let me know if anyone's interested

I might be interested, but not sure if its available in my area, would be after broadband and phoneline. Postcode is:

Currently with BT and they are terrible, connection is so slow and drops all the time, no better after countless phonecalls.

Cheers

Edited by Weyro

Only just been told about it in team meeting today mate

You work for Fujitsu don't you?

Basically if they're doing free installs at the moment anyway, if we sign a customer up we get £50 bonus and they get £50 off the first bill so they told me in team meeting

Need any more info drop me a pm mate I'll let you know the full details

If anybody is interested in Virgin Media, be it TV, broadband, phone line, or any 2 or all 3 I can currently offer you a free installation with £50 credited to your account which will pay your first bill or two, let me know if anyone's interested

Dude I

Already a customer but want a better deal can u hook me up :p

Nah mate no fujitsu. In planning for virgin work in business tho doin off net transmission.

@jelly baby and whitenoise. Ull only be able to get this if u dont have all 3 things like phone intermet or BB if u have all 3 u wont be able to.

Edited by StuDoc 72
Nah mate no fujitsu. In planning for virgin work in business tho doin off net transmission.

@jelly baby and whitenoise. Ull only be able to get this if u dont have all 3 things like phone intermet or BB if u have all 3 u wont be able to.

Really? Good job man, I wanna get into that rather than being a tech, maybe it's techs only as I have to forward my tech I'd?

As he says though I'm unsure if this offer is new customers only or maybe if your adding an extra service?

If your not in a contract, give customer services a ring and tell em that sky will offer it cheaper, likelihood is they'll sort you out

If you've

Got TiVo though, remember that has more features than sky offer and their Internet is wank of its adsl

Really? Good job man, I wanna get into that rather than being a tech, maybe it's techs only as I have to forward my tech I'd? As he says though I'm unsure if this offer is new customers only or maybe if your adding an extra service? If your not in a contract, give customer services a ring and tell em that sky will offer it cheaper, likelihood is they'll sort you out If you've Got TiVo though, remember that has more features than sky offer and their Internet is wank of its adsl

Aye mate Its decent enough not quite local planning but still the next best thing. Thats the next step. Aye thats a possibility then cause Ive not had any mails about it and they normally tell us.

Aye will only be if your a new customer or adding a service.