Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived

hello everyone i have a glanza v 1996 i brought it in 2007 and love it to bits i had some right highs and lows with this car and decided to share this with you all over the years i have slow modded it and had it fully carboned fiber wrapped people might remember if they saw it at jap fest santa pod and also jap fest down at castle comb. i am now currently in the procces of rebuilding her after i came in to money and also the pic wiill show later that made my mind up to rebuild.

this is when i brought her.

the 1st thing was on the list was to get rid of the shopping list on the doors.

i kept the wheels for a while as i did not have to money to buy any

over the next year very little was done to the car apart from a very good clean one sat

here is a few pics of her after a clean with my mate

after the clean i was saving like made so i could start my moding of her 1st of all i stripped her out put set of nice bucket seats in and harnesses removed the air con and fitted a air filter relocation kit. bc coilovers and some new bbs wheels i got from my mate with a swap with my crappy 17" lol

the wheels

the shocking suspensension i was removing

my lovely new bc coilovers

removing the good old air con

after the weekend of fitting all the bits and removing the air con it went to my mates comapny to be completey carbon fiber wrapped

these pics will prob jog ppls mems if u seen it.

i have now got a new set of wheels which have yoko prada spec 2 but they not on the car yet as it being preped for paint

i will b up loading the rest of the pics in a little while including the reason why i spent anouth lot of dosh on making it a road leagel track car.

SDC10339.JPG

SDC10338.JPG

SDC10336.JPG

SDC10381.JPG

SDC10668.JPG

Edited by jellybaby
Update
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right update part 2 the reason why i removed the wrap and for the 10k i spent in total lately to get her to 350 bhp picking some parts up next weeks some time and wating for the rest of my delivery of my other parts. i will up load them once i have them

this is what happens when u suffer a blow out when doing 60 through twisty country roads spun me in to a tree

but no worryies it was all repaired by the way this is a genuine liver sports bumpper brought from dave b just before his passing :(

i am now currenty stripping the motor in side for the full roll cage build and the removel of me engine ready for my new one :) just waitng for money to clear :)

IMG_0225.JPG

IMG_0226.JPG

IMG_0227.JPG

IMG_0228.JPG

IMG_0301.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

IMG_0315.JPG

IMG_0316.JPG

IMG_0317.JPG

Edited by jellybaby

Sorry to see the blowout damage but am amazed you have restored it.

You must have deep love for your EP as that takes dedication :wub:

Livesports front is gonna be immense in met black (if thats the colour you'll be using)

I'm sure there is more but I just know you are gonna surprise us all.

Keep up the nice work and looking forward to the next big update.

Joz

Sorry to see the blowout damage but am amazed you have restored it.

You must have deep love for your EP as that takes dedication :wub:

Livesports front is gonna be immense in met black (if thats the colour you'll be using)

I'm sure there is more but I just know you are gonna surprise us all.

Keep up the nice work and looking forward to the next big update.

Joz

Yep going house of colour metallic black with a slight perl of purple in. And yep going to be awasone and it cost a fortune with everything I done and doing but will b well worth it :)

Where you running a tdo5 on the 350bhp setup? How do you find the lag etc? :)

I not run it ATM it sitting in my workshop looking at me telling me to put it on lol but I waiting for my engine etc. I been told the lag not to bad when I spoke to Daves b son who I good mates with. But ATM I in talks with a company to see if I can get a variable vain turbo which means i get no lag hardly :p

right up date on progress thursday and friday i was up my yard and carried on removing all the soundeading from the under that carputs ready for the sand down and the cage. it to me a whole day to remove it all and my god it was very hard work but i saved quite abit of weight removing it all. after i did that i removed the dash and the interiour loom and currently working out if i going to build a custom dash for something diffrent. heres a few pics of the car gutted out :)

212.JPG

IMG_0505.JPG

IMG_0507.JPG

IMG_3898.JPG

IMG_3899.JPG

Edited by jellybaby

Definitely keeping my eye on this thread ;) in regards to the blow out, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, or in the glanza's case, what doesn't write it off makes the car end up better ;) by the looks of things, at least.

Definitely keeping my eye on this thread ;) in regards to the blow out, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger, or in the glanza's case, what doesn't write it off makes the car end up better ;) by the looks of things, at least.

O yes it sure does spec with the ammount of money that it swollowing up but all going to be worth it Long as I don't get anouther blow out lol

• jellybaby changed the title to Jellybabyj v dash back out to tidy up
  • jellybaby changed the title to Jellybabyj v carbon fibre wings arrived