Looking for a Starlet-other websites

I know this may not be the best place to ask. But in the market for a glanza v. Choice on this site is limited for me by the driving distance. Just wondered if there is any similar sites out there?

If you need to get to the other end of the counrty of whatever then i recommend using the mega bus. I went from central Scotland where i live to around Bristol area to buy my old WRX, a ticket was about 40 quid.

Yeh im in Gloucester which is probably marginally closer to Scotland, which is where one of the potential Vs is. I was looking at flights too but they are alot unless you book far in advance on most sites. and then you have the risk of such a big travel for a nail

There are quite a few up here, quite expensive imo but the ones i've seen are decent examples. Theres hundreds for sale in Ireland and N.I, they are cheaper on the whole but its effort to go get one lol.

If you see one you like you should travel. I went to York for my Starlet and Stoke for my MR2. Im in central Scotland both were a trek and both were worth it, you just need to take a mate and make a day off it, or weekend even. I would only travel if it was potentially "the one" though not just to view.

Edited by WilkieGT