an object in motion tends to stay in motion.

Im starting this thread to help answer some nonturbo questions about the inlet manifold

Our 4efe has 4 inlet manifolds available to it and multiple throttlebody sizes as oem.

One of which is the glorious ACIS manifold.

I have the manifolds here, and Ill do whatever tech needs done or tested and Im hoping to find a few guys on here to help with the formula's. I can do them myself but Id made a mistake I wouldnt spot it nor do I have a pc to present the results in graphs or tables.

Heres the basics,

http://www.team-integra.net/forum/blogs/michaeldelaney/130-intake-manifold-tech-runner-size-calculations.html

http://www.chrysler300club.com/uniq/allaboutrams/ramtheory.htm

Edited by rmsnoel

Thanks chris. All the info exists online buts its about time we used it, tested it and got it stickied.

I want to find the torque area's of the main 3:

Uk fe, rolla fe and fte. Im thinking imagine if shortening the rolla inlet or lengthing the fte made the ultimate inlet. Unless we do the maths we wont know.

Looking at those charts, GEN 1 (EP82 Soli) produces 85ps @ 5500rpm the same the GEN 2.

Yes chris and Im sure youve noticed that the rolla manifold has 10ps more than the glanza manifold at every rpm until 5500rpm :)

Im measuring these manifolds the minute so hopefully we'll have results by friday.

What I need is the VE of the 4efe head