Alice and Dave from Somerset :)

The manual boost controller ain't doin anything then if its still boosting 0.6bar and na nothing else I know of apart from lacquer peel in places, upload pics of the strange parts you have found

Okay thank you! I'll do it over next week as I'm working this weekend and won't have my laptop. But I will be asking about some of them! And parts of the engine bay we haven't figured out yet!

Thank you for all the welcomes though, really appreciate it!! :)

As I may have said above I'm looking to buy some new wheel nuts to transfer my Rota wheels from my Civic to my Glanza and I have finally settled on getting some Tegiwa nuts (because I have read that there are a lot of fake D1 nuts being sold as genuine and I cant decipher between the real & fakes), however on the Tegiwa website they are saying that Toyota's take M12x1.25 but everywhere else I have read that the Toyotas/Starlets take M12x1.50.

Can anyone confirm or deny that Tegiwa are correct/incorrect and confirm the actual size (1.25 or 1.50) of the wheel nuts I need to order?

Many thanks :)

I got some tegiwa ones on mine and haven't had any problems with them :) when fitting them put a bit of plastic bag on the nut because the paint comes of when tightening if you don't :)