How difficult are these to fit ????

not sure what ud need an AFC for but if you decide to sell it give me a pm as I have a N/A that will suit this

as for the boost controller its pretty straight forward as long as you have the solenoid and all the wiring :thumbsup:

^^ RRFPR and a fcd as said I don't know what you got that afc for ?

the fcd removes fuel cut rrfpr adjusts fuel pressure to raise your boost via your EBC

as for installing your boost controller the basics are in this guide http://www.trak-life.com/diy-installing-a-blitz-electronic-boost-controller/

Its not for a starlet but you get the idea tee off your boost gauge for a vaccum source for the back of your EBC

I got them all off the same guy Im not sure wotexactly the apexi thing does then ? I got tht and a turbo kit off him

as I said it adjusts the air/fuel mixture by adjusting the maf signal to suit,

it can be used on a starlet as cheap simple management but using a mechanical alternative like the FSE Fuel Pressure Regulator you already have works all the same

imo I wouldn't use either id save and buy a plug & play ecu or piggyback ecu........................... but I have used the above method with no issues before

The only thing i dont understand is why thers 6 ends but only 3 holes to put them in

it dont plug in it has to be spliced in to the ecu, the pim wire on the ecu side will be cut and and the neo will be joined inbetween them.

Yea but wot im saying is ther are 6 wires with ends on them. Ther are more but ther tucked away and taped. ive looked and ther for vtec etc. but on apexi website it says it only uses 3 wires from the bak of the ecu. Its just confusing because id hav expected ther only to be 3 wires with ends on them.

RED - power
BLACK/BROWN - Ground
GREEN - RPM signal
YELLOW - Airflow Output
WHITE - Airflow Input
BLUE - Throttle Position

thats for the apexi safc am thinking wire colours are the same, the starlet does not use throttle position, u can wire it if i want.