My glanza up for grabs... Swap for GT shell??

Havnt really thought that far ahead mate lol, Sure we can sort something out nearer the time if you havnt got one by then

Yeah sounds good mate :) I can't see one popping up any time soon tho.

Seriously considering putting the V back to standard, keeping all the good parts and just letting it go dead cheap.

Yeah sounds good mate :) I can't see one popping up any time soon tho.

Seriously considering putting the V back to standard, keeping all the good parts and just letting it go dead cheap.

Sweet buddy pretty rare mate dont come up often

I would lew if your set on a GT rolling shell i might be intrested in you shell if you do that pal , I'll keep you posted mate when its back

Edited by Jamie_VF22

Sweet buddy pretty rare mate dont come up often

I would lew if your set on a GT rolling shell i might be intrested in you shell if you do that pal , I'll keep you posted mate when its back

Sounds like a plan mate. I wanted a GT from the start so wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get one.

If I took all the JAM goodies off and maybe the wheels I'd probably want around £600.

Bear in mind the amount of work that's gone into it already,ie: wheel bearing, ALK, bushes etc.

I'd keep the gear box tho obviously.