Tempted to sell the New Forged 4E Engine...

Plans have changed and I just can't be bothered running big power anymore.. I have sold my WEPR TD04 kit and still haven't even ran in the New Forged 4E Engine.

It's been sitting in the car for a few months now and I start it up every few days and drive it around the yard, so I can't see the point in keeping such a high spec engine if I'm gonna use it as a daily driver. Engine has been fully stripped and every seal / washer, etc.. has been replaced. It is a very high spec engine and I would rather see someone take it and use it for what it's made for. Anyone who has seen my whole project build on TGTT, will know the amount of work and money I have put into this project.

Is there any interest for forged engines nowadays??

I've totally lost interest & been tempted to break and sell everything but I think the sensible option is to put a standard 4E back into it and put it on the road!

Opinions welcome

Sorry about the text, dunno how I done it!

All forged internals were bought from ECC, cylinder head was fully rebuilt by myself and the forged block and full assembly was done by Martin Treacy @ Westward Engineering in Enfield, Co.Meath.

Wiseco 74.5mm Forged Pistons

Scat Forged Conrods

ACL Bearings

ARP Headbolts

Athena 1.4mm Head Gasket

I have the full spec and pictures of my entire project on TGTT.. It's been a long 3 years working at it, the engine was only built last year and has done no mileage whatsoever. I have changed the oil & filter once so it still needs to be run in, thats how fresh the engine is!