Spotted a few gt's/glanzas parked up only saw a black v red wheels running on the strip i was running the quadlight 85 with side exit, think a member come and ask what i was running turbo wise not sure who tho

Was a good day who was there?

Spotted a few gt's/glanzas parked up only saw a black v red wheels running on the strip i was running the quadlight 85 with side exit, think a member come and ask what i was running turbo wise not sure who tho

Was a good day who was there?

I ran Friday an Saturday best was a 14.4 what setup you running I see you get a 13.9 any better times ??

I ran Friday an Saturday best was a 14.4 what setup you running I see you get a 13.9 any better times ??

Running hrf td05 not big boost atm tho! First time ive got to play in the ep85 only did 4 runs 13.9 was me best

Me and my mate turned up in red remix n/a my car isnt finished so non turbo it had to be

I spoke to the guy with gold rota slips on the line up for the strip i was in the purple ek

The black 82 with slips on was nice. There was quite the bunch of starlets over by where you were parked.

Me and my mate turned up in red remix n/a my car isnt finished so non turbo it had to be

I spoke to the guy with gold rota slips on the line up for the strip i was in the purple ek

was you parked by the silver an white glanzas that was me
  • 2 weeks later...