Lightweight flywheel worth doing ?

If your going to change the clutch then you might as well whilst your at it, if your not changing the clutch I wouldn't bother tbh. They do make a difference and it really free's up the engine but it is a bit of a ballache to fit a round piece of metal lol.

im putting a oem lsd gearbox in this weekend I have a decent clutch in there at the minute but while its all out is it worth buying one and putting it in or will I regret it some people say it just wheel spins even more off the line now but just wondering on your thoughts and if anyone has that problem

You shouldn't get any wheelspin if you control the clutch properly. It's only if you go really light with the flywheel like 2.5kg you will get wheelspin even just setting off, but that lightweight makes it a nightmare to drive.

Most aftermarket flywheels are around the 4-4.5kg mark so can't see it being a problem.

I had a Jun ultra light on my black v and its the lightest on the market i also had an oem lsd box and i only span when i planted the crap out of it other wise it was perfect. Its down to control at the end of the day. You wont just spin every where because you have a light weight fly. I never had a spin i hadnt expected or instagated.

I have a print out at 252bhp in march but it spins in 1st and 2nd so I have got a LSD waiting to be fitted but didn't no if the flywheel will bring me back to spinning up while trying to hold down the power