Where to find CV joint

Hiya,

I'm looking for a driver's side CV joint 23/30 splines with the ABS ring for my 1996 EP91.

Camskill have said that they cannot supply one (not sure why) and most other places seem to be sold out!

The rest are asking for over twice as much as Camskill!

Any ideas where I can get one? Preferably new and not used, unless it's known to be in good condition from a breaking Glanza or something.....

Thank you!

Thank you :)

Just checked the website and there's a CV joint but the number of spines is not listed, but I've messaged him to check it's 23/30 which I'm pretty sure is the one I need.

Thanks again :D

Thank you :)

Just checked the website and there's a CV joint but the number of spines is not listed, but I've messaged him to check it's 23/30 which I'm pretty sure is the one I need.

Thanks again :D

No problem pall, iddy can usually sort anything out for you and he's a trader on here

Cheers for the heads up Aaron!

Most UK suppliers are out of stock on them and they are on back order from all suppliers. A royal pain in the backside especially as there's no expected date on them!

Thank you again Aaron :)

Cheers for the heads up Aaron!

Most UK suppliers are out of stock on them and they are on back order from all suppliers. A royal pain in the backside especially as there's no expected date on th

Id workz did you get my message regarding the splines? Is the CV joint on your website 23/30?

Thanks everyone :D

Thank you! Most websites offer two kinds whereas yours offers just the one so I just wanted to make sure it's the one I need, which I think it must be if it has the ABS ring.