Greeting from Holland EP91

Hi,

My name is Puck im 25 years old and im from holland, since a few weeks im a proud owner of a EP91.

I'll put down my auto history, my first car was a Daihatsu Charade 1.3 16v.

After that i wanted something faster and more luxurious, so i bought a Ford Puma 1.7 16v Zetec.

That was my first expierince with a faster car, love'd it, until the gearbox needed a rebuild, last owner dint use the clutch that well.

Rebuilding the gearbox would cost me to much, so i traded it in and got myself a Nissan Almera 1.4.

That was a good and a bad choise, since i dint testdrive it, i dint find out that the car was really slow compaired to the puma.

The bright side was i got the car for years now and never broke down or had to repair any thing MOT always flawlesss.

Any ways since the Almera was pretty slow and tbh a grandpa car i bought some shiny new rim's.

And than i began to get the 'tuning' sickness haha, In the end i ended up with a i think amazing loking car with the base i started with.

I changed to much to put down here but all the changes i made i tryed to keep them subtel, so if some one looked at it they would think hmm nice car but dont really see what i changed anyways from this car i have some picture's.

Before
Foto-STKVLXVE.jpg

Now
Foto800-3LIAKKA7.jpg

Foto800-PHWVT3YP.jpg

Foto800-HQWROEYU.jpg
Foto-STKVLXVE.jpgBefore
Foto-OUPACDVQ.jpg
Now
Foto800-MJLQUUYS.jpg

Foto800-GXA4QDI6.jpg

Eventually i was finished with this car, every thing else i wanted to do was gona make it 'to much in your face'.

And a sr20 swap would cost to much and many changes.

So i looked for a other car next to the current one that was fast.

So i bought a civic coupe with b16a2 swap, with some b18 bolt ons, added some carbon parts and perforamnce stuf.

Foto800-M84B7DNZ.jpg

Foto800-OVISRCIP.jpg

Foto800-TCZ3JIZ3.jpg

Foto800-FARJMVVD.jpg

Foto800-3RRUY7N3.jpg

Any ways i was thinking it wasnt really good for my expenses and to have 2 cars that low that i cant normaly drive from A to B.

So i sold the civic and started looking for a combination of the both the speed of the civic and look/luxuious from the almera.

Something sporty diffrent than most people have, easy to park and able to drive over speedbumps normal.

So i ended up buying a glanza.

Foto800-CZE3MQRT.jpg

Foto800-64ZRIQVS.jpg

Foto800-DPCOFQOD.jpg

Foto800-R7QGIU3M.jpg

Foto800-CPMB8QOU.jpg

I bought a new radio.

Gave it a nice wax job.

With HKS silent Hi-Power catback.

And Magnaflow back box ( silincer than the HKS one ).

Spy alarm.

Any ways next parts are on the way to holland.

Zisco Mild steel Manifold.

Zisco Mil steel decat.

Zisco braded Oil line's.

ARC topmout intercooler.

New gasket's.

Got my second update.

I wanted a litlle bass in the car but not waste all my space in the booth.

Since i had my fase of 700 watt rms sub, i went for something more subtle, a 300watt peak and 100 watt rms sub.

That is 7cm hig and a diameter of 27 cm, that fits nice under the front seat.

Foto650-FHOHOBVC.jpg

Edited by P-ck

heej

ziet er goed uit. Wat was je kwijt voor het spruitstuk? Volgens mij hoef je je blow off niet per se te veranderen maar klinkt wel lkkr. gaat er maar om dat de turbo afblaast

translation:

hi

looking good. how much did you pay for tha manifold? According to me you don't have to change the blow off. if it blows off the pressure its fine.

heej

ziet er goed uit. Wat was je kwijt voor het spruitstuk? Volgens mij hoef je je blow off niet per se te veranderen maar klinkt wel lkkr. gaat er maar om dat de turbo afblaast

translation:

hi

looking good. how much did you pay for tha manifold? According to me you don't have to change the blow off. if it blows off the pressure its fine.

Pméd

Edited by P-ck

Well next update, the i wasn't happy with the way the exhaust was mounted, the backboxs was hanging down and abit of to the side ( the wrong side ).

Also the exhaust viberated against the chassis so that was pretty annoying, a few people i know recommended a guy so i called him and he had a spot just before he went on vacation so thats nice. Now the exhaust hangs much better a lil up to the (right) side, and doesnt even come near the chassis, so no more vibrations.

A few pics.

Foto650-WVSROQ7T.jpg

Foto650-7QAM4RU4.jpg

Foto650-UT43U3XO.jpg

Edited by P-ck
  • 3 weeks later...

Well an other update;

Fitted a new TMI along with a zisco mani and decat.

Dont know but feels like in lower revs it lost a little torque, but from 4thousant it gainted horsepower.

It feels like it has more end power now, for now im happy.

Foto650-KQVNIO7E.jpgFoto650-F3MAOXQY.jpg

Next thing on the list are the breaks.

• 3 weeks later...

Updates;

First painted the calipers.

Foto650-84HINBEQ.jpg

Foto650-AHRFC4YU.jpg

Foto650-ZQJ6VR8A.jpg

Foto650-R3MDPIFI.jpgFoto650-QMOQJNXC.jpg

Foto650-QYA647NU.jpg

And fitted some spacers in the rear the match the distance in the arches as the front tires.

Fitted a c-pillar with some bussings ( if its the correct spelling ) dint want to cut the interior.

Foto650-OOYTTSET.jpg

Foto650-EYE4DK88.jpg

Now currently painting the enginebay.

Rocker Black, bracket, clamps black and front brace black.

Foto650-EL3W8K6N.jpg

Foto650-NZYIXQ3F.jpg

Ran out of paint, next thing is the radiator, springs, and some more clamps and brackets.

Than a good clean and start using new screws and bolts.

Edited by P-ck