Hi everyone, I'm John

I'm from the West Midlands, Wolverhampton

New to this site but have been using it for a while browsing the owners blogs and would like to say there are some fine examples of Starlets and Glanza on here makes me jealous that mines not like them,

Hopefully that wont be for too long,

MY car i call Jinx because of a sticker i have on the back , I have a 1998 Starlet S 1.3 N/A in red with 91000 on the clock, Didn't cost me a lot and came with Alloy wheels which look like Team Dynamics and a John Ashley Exhaust, doesn't sound too bad,

Haven't been able to spend a lot on it at the moment as my insurance is £1800 first time driver at 23,

The only modification made is a induction kit, a universal carbon "look" filter until i can get a BMC CDA

The car drives lovely and is a throaty little thing for such as small engine size, the only thing i'm not too keen on is the body roll but hopefully a Tein spring change is coming soon

I have stuck a few stickers on and painted the badges and CD player surround purple,

Also fitted a vauxhall astra front splitter

Here are a few pictures i have of her

20130810_142620.jpg

20130817_150137.jpg

20130727_161119-1.jpg

20130727_161049-1.jpg

20130727_161022.jpg

a0bd4c55-f395-4c45-8726-3f4c896c7a71.jpg

20130817_145903.jpg

What you guys think? and any suggestions of things to do to it are very welcome,

Thanks guys i love the red starlets mine has suffered from a lot of sun fade some parts its really bad like the roof but the rest i have managed to bring back up a little with some t-cut and Maguire's wax not keen on my alloy wheels i dont think they suit the car

Looks really good mate, love red ones! Only thing I'd do is lower it like you said :)

Cheers mate im looking for some springs at the moment until i can save for coilies anyone got any advise on decent springs looking avout 30-50mm drop

Cheers mate im looking for some springs at the moment until i can save for coilies anyone got any advise on decent springs looking avout 30-50mm drop

Know the feeling! I'm running cut Tein springs at the moment, and they're pretty good in terms of helping with body roll and things. Getting some BC coilovers this month though, which should improve things a lot more.

I was looking at the tein springs i think they were 50mm drop and around £150 i dont like the arch gap you recommend the tiens?

Yeah they seem pretty good for what they are, never tried any others so I can't really compare them..

Yeah they seem pretty good for what they are, never tried any others so I can't really compare them..

Sweet once pay day comes might see about getting a set is there anyone on here with springs for sale?