Really was a fantastic turn out.! Awsum cars there.! Great to meet everyone and actually be able to put faces to names. ill deffiantly be trying to organise more :D was also quite cool that there was a toyota garage in the background too :)

Thanks again to everyone that turned up :)

Mark.

Edited by M.B-glanza

Lookin at these pics is making me even more sick that i missed this nice pics hutchy and all cars look really well fair play to the lads that went

Lol cheers mate there will be more meets so don't worry about it be good to meet you

Jonnygt your dads starlet is fantastic by the way.! Thanks to you both for turning up and especially bring that along.! Keep an eye on the meets section as weve got another one in the near future :)

Mark,

No bother dude, we both enjoyed it! I think my dad was more excited about it than me, to show his car off! Lol

Ill keep my eyes peeled for the next meet, hopefuy mine will be better by then. Enjoyed seeing all the cars and faces, good crack. Roll on next meet