A ct9 is out of its range just past 1 bar so I wouldn't recommend going much higher than that,

maybe you should consider a bigger turbo as you have the capabilities to run much higher boost now ?

Obviously it's your choice bud but its a lot of money to spend on a near stock setup

I have been looking into a td05 set up as I already have a td05 twin scroll on my civic so could issue bits from that kit, but money is tight at the moment :(

I have a 225lph fuel pump and adjustable fpr so they would help with running a bigger turbo and a Greddy emanage ultimate to help sort it all out

If I got say a td04 would it just be a case of getting a manifold and exhaust and bolting it on with the current set up I have?

U dont have to buy water lines mate for td04/5

its personal choice really,

I think that they make these turbos with water and oil lines so they want us to use them for a reason,

least we can do is use them seems a bit crazy not to

Edited by russ78

its personal choice really,

I think that they make these turbos with water and oil lines so they want us to use them for a reason,

least we can do is use them seems a bit crazy not to

I agree, plus it means more shiny bits of pipe under my bonnet ;) haha