WEPR mani with vf24 and vf30

Item For Sale: WEPR mild steel ex-wg manifold with vf24 turbo, custom oil and water lines also incl.

Item Condition & Description: good, mani has done around 1.5k miles max and turbo is good with no excessive play or movement. Its a ball bearing turbo so spools quick and is bigger than a td04 will see 300+ with minimal lag. (Waste gate not incl) i was going to run a custom front exit so thier is no decat. They are easy enough to get hold of.

Price: £475 plus postage

Pictures:

20130414_163916_zpsd6f674b9.jpg

2013-01-06143218.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: cash on collection or paypal plus fees. Can be posted at extra cost.

Item For Sale: vf30 turbo

Item Condition & Description: looks good but not used myself. The core has a crack where it meets the exhuast housing. This was origonal bought from starbo morley to use the housing for hybridising the vf24. the compressor housing is much bigger and will increase mid and top range power on the vf24 a great deal. All you need for a straight bolt on upgrade to the vf24.

Price: £100 plus postage

Pictures:

20130831_165730_zpsa1d21452.jpg

20130831_165820_zps78d8027d.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: cash on collection or paypal plus fees. Can post for additional cost.

Edited by shorty

No one fancey more power than a td04? Sacha at wepr can sell you a decat for around 200 so for just over 700 you have 300hp+ and with the vf30 housing you would have alot more!

Edited by shorty

Thanks for that dude. That is the decat to suit. So would make this a full kit. I can also have a modified wepr decat made to suit by grant for a fee if anyone really doesnt want the hassle of sourcing one. Im suprised how little interest this has had so far. Its a ball bearing turbo with far better output than a td04!

Cheers mate. The vf30 is easy to buy parts for you are correct. I was personally just going to use the bigger compressor housing on the vf24 as its the same compressor wheel and backplate so is an easy upgrade to give the vf24 more mid and top range power.

Price drop on the vf kit to 475!

• 8 months later...