Paint/painting with spray gun

They will be plenty on youtube any proper paint shop will be able to mix paint there and then machine mart usually have good little cheap guns to learn with try looking for the haynes manual on body work that is a great book to learn from :)

Yep, at least 75% of the job is prep. And you can buy the paint premixed; you'll probably need to thin it 1:1 which means if you buy 500ml of basecoat you'll end up with 1 litre of paint. I'd also recommend solvent basecoat as waterbased is not as beginner friendly.

And check here: http://www.ukstarletowners.com/topic/63784-spraying-advise/

As people said Everything! shows through the topcoat even the slightest bit will show up sooo bad. I'm no expert but I have sprayed my peugeot, my dad's stag and I've been doing a lot of spraying at work. Admittedly the 205 was terrible the stag isn't bad but not professional and at work I paint bollards, electric gates, hydraulic rams, and blockers ( the steel wedges that fold out of the floor at airports to stop trucks etcc) its oil based colour and 2k primer.

The primer and basecoat arn't that hard to spray, keep the gun level with the surface and always 6-8 inchs away, if it does run use tights to dab the run and it will take it out without air bubbles. The laquer will be the hardest, it will run like mad if you don't take your sweeeet ass time. Give it a very light coat and leave for 20 mins or half hour then follow with progressively heavyer coats leaving 10/20 mins between or till its takky. Its the only way to get the final coat quite wet and shiny without making it run. I do 3 coats of primer sanding with 800 between two, then wet sand the third, with 1000/ 1200.

Then 3/4 coats of colour, leave 10 mins between, wet sand the top coat with 1000/1200 .

then 5 coats of laquer and a final wet sand with 1000,2000 then g2 polishing compound and use 800 or even 400 to remove any runs.

I will say that a good gun setup will help you massively and make sure you have plenty of air pressure constantly

a water filter on your airline is recommended (condensation in the compressor will go up the line and cause an orange peel effect)

It's what I've learnt from my mistakes, been told by people and looked up about , I believe you never learn unless you try