Indicators not working?

I put some indaglo dials in my car last week and ever since then my indicators arent working at all, no light on the dash, not outside indicator lights working and my hazards dont work either. At first i looked at the fuses and saw there was a "haz-horn" fuse (as my horn also wasnt working i thougyht i would check that one) turns out it was blown. Changed the fuse and my horn is working fine now but the indicators and hazards still arent working.

Could it be another fuse? Or where i took the centre console fascia out i might have not plugged in the hazards button on the dash? or could it even be where i took the lights out of the back of the old clocks and taken out one too many?

Any help would be appreciated.

Brendon

I would defiantly checked the hazard buttons plugged in. I presumed you have pressed it a few times after changing the fuse. The hazard buttons like to stick and cause the indicators not to work. Pressing them a few times sorts them out usually.

Tested the hazards to see if they were sticking and in doing so i took off the centre console fascia and made sure the wire were plugged in properly. Realised that my horn again no longer works which means my fuse has probably gone again, what would be causing this?

Thanks,

Brendon

A fuse that keeps blowing means you have a positive feed grounding to earth or very high resistance along that circuit. Did you strip any wires back when fitting the indaglo dials? Or pinched a wire putting the dash back in. I would be looking into those areas as that's where the trouble started

I have had a better look today and my hazards switch isnt stuck in and everything seemed like it was plugged in properly. Could it be a relay? the only wires we stripped are the ones for the horn button that i bought and we connected the power from the fag lighter to power my dials as my fag lighter is broken. could it be those? replaced the fuse when i looked today and the horn is working again but for how long who knows :p

Thanks for the help,

Brendon

ok guys i'll admit it, i have been a fool!

Thanks to Glanza-Ben for suggesting the obvious, swapped them over, gave it a whirl and after changing the fuse again its all working again :)

Thanks for the replys,

Brendon

Haha no worrys i found the problem straight away when happened to my mate god knows why they make the connectors the same for them, good to see its sorted