5th gear play and jumping out help please

You could go with everything for 5th and check returns policy

But as its jpn don't think you can

I don't mind goin for the whole 5th gear, it's just at Toyota they don't know which part on the picture is 5th and what selector I need in the picture they ain't got a clue lol am trying to get another box Aswell then can rebuild mine after or may just buy a spare Glanza to use parts off

My branch can just ask for 5th gear parts I didn't have to have epc pages faxed?

The branch I used are retards the parts adviser don't know about cars lol I've got another box I'm picking up Saturday then gonna rebuild mine by taking the parts I need in to them

in all honesty your probably better off just spending £100 for a new box, you will spend easy £200 on the parts to overhaul the 5th gear and then if the 5th gear is that worn its a general indication on what the rest of the box will be like.

get a new box it will save you all the trouble!

but all the part numbers if you do decide to do it are on that original rebuld thread i linked, the part numbers are marked on the packets in the pictures.