Hi Guys,

My Cousin Just Got His 1997 Glanza Stock We Have Upgraded It With FPR, Uprated Fuel Pump, Adjustable Actuator.

Did Some Actuator Tuning But He Doesn't Have A Boost Gauge(On It's Way While We Speaking) So I Had The Chance To Put It so he can push it and drive normally with it so the car was pushing fine no idea what kind of boost but nice high boost in gear 1,2,3 and in 4th gear pushes good but hits Fuel cut @ 6000rpm was ok.

When i get the chance i'll upload the first race he won with all that.

Last weekend we went to put a straight exhaust pipe with no restriction from downpipe till the back of the car nice sound and everything but i noticed when driving by driving i mean day driven no pushing, when slowing down meaning just taking your foot from the gas the car lets a bit of white smoke off, but putting his foot back on the gas it goes away.

By what i know when pushing if it smokes it would be the turbo but while slowing i have no idea right now what it could by is there someone that would have been thru the same thing or someone that knows about it?

Need some advice so we know what 2 do.

Thanks in advance

could also be valve guides or valve stem seals.

Is it loosing any oil or water at all?

Maybe worth doing a compression test too.

Uhm from what i know if it stays idle it would begin smoking but it didn't and i've been thru that just drive around and stop and leave it idle it would begin but his does not do it so i believe 2 that it would be the turbo.

Anyone else?