I'm burning oil... and shaking

I bought My EP91 a month and a half ago, put 3000km on top of the 164,400 already on the clock.
Last week, my roommate used the car and I saw blue smoke coming out as he was driving away. Not much coming out, but I don't want it to get worst.
And yesterday, I noticed the car would shake a bit on idle, with a light squeaking noise, and it would go away with a gentle press of the GO pedal...

I was considering a 5E swap, but do not have the money waiting atm, I planned this for next year...

When the car is warm unscrew your oilcap, if the revs drop away down its piston rings or worn bores. Its probably just valve seals to be honest which arnt a big deal until your using more oil than u can afford. A replacement engine can be git very cheap like £80 cheap.

Takeoff your airbox pipe, hold open your throttlebody and using a cloth and your finger give it a clean inside. Start it up and see does it idle any better, if not clean it abit more. Then while its still running unplug the idle valve which is on the bottom of your throttlebody. If it revs up then your idlevalve is clean and working-plug it back in.

Next the black black hose from your rocker cover to inlet manifold is the breather pipe.

I haven't got the shaking again, but it happened in the middle of of a delivery run (I deliver leaflets to mailboxes with my sis). Lots of stop and go, engine stop and starts... I live in a hilly area, maybe I had too much oil when I did my first change, but the extra oil would already have burned away since then, I drove over 3000 km. I can get a smell.
I posted in N/A, so I doubt turbo seals are my issue. Aren't valve stem seals only smokin' on startup? My Camaro has bad stem seals and it only smokes on startups... My logic points towards rings if that's one of the most common things with the 4E series... The throttle is clean, intake too as far as I could see in it when I did the TB coolant bypass last month.

It has low mileage, now only 167,700km for a 97 m.y.