ricky@race-tech. bad feedback part 2!!!

That's all I can tell you there's just that sign in his windscreen. I can go try and get you a number?

not right now I dont think, hooking up with a few traders that have the rods in stock and talking to them on monday so think I'll give my money to someone i trust and can actually keep it and send me the product ;) *cough ricky*

read this feedback properly dude, I was told they were in stock in the first place, then got told they werent 3 days after ordering, got told theyd be in stock a week later, was told they were being dispatched that day, they werent, following monday got told they were being dispatched, they werent, then got refunded cause im an arsehole for leaving an honest feedback on here....

yeah i know, what ever happened to valued customers? you give good service the customer will come back many times, I know that cause of the job I have, always need to give good customer service, if I was a prick to customers Im sure Id lose the job lol!

I had issues with the turbo I bought one week it was almost ready to send next week it was finished and ready to send then the next week it wasnt ready. Communication wasnt the best and waited much longer than he origanaly said it would take for the turbo. The turbo is still not fitted as I ran out of time but hopefully I will have it fitted soon and it would have been worth the wait.

This along with most you type isn't true. You ordered a couple of days after I told you they were in Stock.

read this feedback properly dude, I was told they were in stock in the first place, then got told they werent 3 days after ordering, got told theyd be in stock a week later, was told they were being dispatched that day, they werent, following monday got told they were being dispatched, they werent, then got refunded cause im an arsehole for leaving an honest feedback on here....