Best way to remove the lens from glanza headlamps?

pre heat oven, pop it in, take it out after a few mins, pry lens back with a screw driver or similar if it's not coming away pop it back in and try again after a few mins. Not done it with glanza lights but have done it with other plastic and glass lenses. Always been fine

Don't even bother mate, they don't come off easy (at all)! Out of interest, why do you want them off?

Some dirt has got in while theyve been off and its congealed on the chrome inside... Doesn't look great... Ill get a photo and you can tell me wether its worth taking it off lol

pre heat oven, pop it in, take it out after a few mins, pry lens back with a screw driver or similar if it's not coming away pop it back in and try again after a few mins. Not done it with glanza lights but have done it with other plastic and glass lenses. Always been fine

Would that not melt the plastic aswell as the glue?

Cheers

No probs, there'll be guides about on the net... Namely on saxo and shitbox forums because they take they're lights apart to spray em black because' dey is badamanabananas. I've done a set of shitshroen shitbox ones for some one they're nicer as they are glass, real easy, a set of 206 fogs for a friend as the chrome peeled so I sprayed them black, a set of my old clio ones as there was a fault with a projector and a set of ibiza cupra ones of my own as they'd been replaced for the silver ones and were meant to be black internally.

Never had any issues, the only thing thats annoying is they usually deform slightly around the lip where you pry it open so be sure to do it on the bottom of the lights so it's not visible when you place them back on there car (shit like this bugs me personally). Putting them back together is just back in the oven heat the glue and pop em in, i've also been told impact adhesives good for resealing if required.

Edited by TurboTobz

No probs, there'll be guides about on the net... Namely on saxo and shitbox forums because they take they're lights apart to spray em black because' dey is badamanabananas. I've done a set of shitshroen shitbox ones for some one they're nicer as they are glass, real easy, a set of 206 fogs for a friend as the chrome peeled so I sprayed them black, a set of my old clio ones as there was a fault with a projector and a set of ibiza cupra ones of my own as they'd been replaced for the silver ones and were meant to be black internally.

Never had any issues, the only thing thats annoying is they usually deform slightly around the lip where you pry it open so be sure to do it on the bottom of the lights so it's not visible when you place them back on there car (shit like this bugs me personally). Putting them back together is just back in the oven heat the glue and pop em in, i've also been told impact adhesives good for resealing if required.

Ive got some aquarium sealent i was gunna use to put em back together... Waterproof so would work, but if its as simple as heating the existing glue and sticking it back together ill do that!