hey adam i got a question on this as well a guy down here brought a gear box for me me to fix he needs his second gear replaced... he bought a spare gear box and it has a original lsd in it ... its for a 4age engine would the lsd from it work in my car??? he said hed pay in parts aka i could have the lsd if i want it... but ill only do it obviously if it will work in the gt gear box

ahhhhhhhhh i miss read that my bad i saw stock set up not stock item ....

in that case bring on the gear box its time to get fixing.... i could do with a free lsd.... that would take a lot of expense of my shoulders as i was looking at a quaife... doubt its as good but again its FREE for a few hrs of work

Edited by rasslenny

HAha yeah.its good considering its an OEM LSD.

Cant say how good it will be with 5e power going though it but with 170hp 120lbft its really good just launches you to the inside of corners that normally you'd be begining to understeer around lol

But just check a 4efte inner cv in it before you take all yours apart ;)

good to know and even if it aint that good with 235hp it cant be worse than stock now can it

and will do the gear box is arriving tomorrow so when i get it out as the engine isnt in the car and the drive shafts are just dangling ill stick em in and make sure everything is just dandy