CONTENT WARNING! those with extreme magpie syndrome please look! ;-)

Item For Sale: very awsome looking gold starlet key. Comes ready to cut to same shape as your current one.

Item Condition & Description: item is brand new and fresh from japland!

Price: £80 ovno

Pictures:

20131002_130924_zpsab86979c.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: paypal please :-) item will be sent recorded first class. Or feel free to pick it up if your local (southampton)

Feel free to pm me for any more details. Will try to get another pick when its brighter so you can see the shine.

Edited by deebo

£80 quid for a key lol is it real gold ? Glws mate

You know you want it! Lol just jelous you havent got a car it will fit haha cheers dude

Socks sold one of these in about 3 hours for this price, thats where im starting tbh, so all praise to him for rooting one of these out of japland and making them known

Edited by deebo

Dom got me one for my car at the same time in another style. They are proper awesome and way cooler than the stock one or a gay screwdriver key. Also as above this is based on previous pricing of the same styled item. And he is open to offers tbf.

Guys your not paying 80 for just a key, its a rare rare rare rare option! Finding another one will take some doing! Price is fair imo, who else can say their car has an optional extra gold key? GLWTS matey