Year:1996
Model: Ep91 Glanza V
Tax: 5 months
MOT: November 2013
Mileage: 90000

Description: I'm a selling my Glanza very reluctantly. I have had a few problems with it most of them fixed now. Was taken on as a car I wanted to fix up but I no longer have the time or money to continue to fix.

Mods; K24 Hybrid Turbo and Wastegate
Front amount Intercooler
External Boost Control
Toyo Sports Exhaust Mainfold
Screamer Exhaust
Updated Brakes all round
Much more I have forgotten

Recently had the head gasket done by M Tech Automotive where the heads were skimmed and uprated parts fitted, which I hold the receipts for. Sadly there i have no service history for the car as I was given none when buying the car.

Problems
Sadly like any car it's does have problems

Currently the speedo does not work, which I suspect may have broke when previous owner fitted carbon fibre clocks.
Pushing out quite abit of white smoke.
Body work could do with some TLC as it has been keyed and the are a few scraps on the bumpers

Safe to say it would have to go to a good home with someone that has the time for it but could become a awesome car

Price: £1850 Ono Open to all offers PX available of a Starlet Sr (Can't bring myself to leave the car altogether)

Pictures:image_zpsa43897e5.jpg

Contact Details: Call or Text: Josh , 07794319672

Why don't people advertise there cars with more pics LOL :sad: read the above scroll down hoping to see a number of pictures, engine, inside, general shots from around the car and it's just 1 picture lol. Dude sell your car get more pictures together obviously it will help your sale a lot lot more :thumbsup:

Ino mate was waiting to see if that one unloaded first before swarming it with a million urls. Unfortunately being in the army I am currently away and I'm unable to get any more pictures over than the ones I already have.

image_zpsfd934a57.jpg

image_zpse1c6305b.jpg

image_zps931c42f3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

gave you a decent offer NOT 1000 LESS get it right , engine bay looked like someone poured litres of oil all over the engine and you tried to say you spilled oil by accident, crack manifold, big dents on bodywork, snapped studs on both shocks

car is not as described also you spent your time on your phone n wasted my time

gave you a decent offer NOT 1000 LESS get it right , engine bay looked like someone poured litres of oil all over the engine and you tried to say you spilled oil by accident, crack manifold, big dents on bodywork, snapped studs on both shocks

car is not as described also you spent your time on your phone n wasted my time

You still owe me £10 from the car I sold you for pennies.

Josh send me some pics of the bay, and I may be interested, send me your best price too.

Turbotobz why are you getting involve in conversation that doesnt concern you!!!! mind your own business and grow some balls, yh you sold it for pennies because you were desperate for money so dont hate n your full money was paid on the spot even offered to take you to a shop to buy you stuffs and you said NO its ok

• 7 months later...