Buying a forged 5e

I would say no way in hell !

4E is different reving engine aswell as different lengths of rods iirc so if your map is for timing ect on a 4E I would say its a bit risky

5E should use more fuel / air aswell

A big IF, if you have an AFR gauge, retard both the ignition timing and valve timing along with keeping an eye on the AFR gauge.

I would however say its not the best idea by a long shot, however if you are stuck thats the way I would do it, or just run it on a stock ecu 4EFTE ecu with slightly higher fuel pressure.

Oh dear. Would someone be able to put a stock 5e map into my emb then before i run it?

No one knows any stock map numbers so it's not really possible, the only thing you could do would be to take the ecu to somewhere like TD and get them to download a file that's likely to be a close match. Chances are though your going to get charged for a remap, then once the cars running you got to get another map to suit your car, so you end up paying double.

Have a look at the emanage and see how its wired up, if its just a harness then just buy a stock ecu off here for a few quid.

I ran my forged 5e in on a stock 4e ECU, standard map is really rich anyway, will be fine to run in, just dont go booting it too much, short bursts of boost to run in will be fine, maybe dont go above 0.5bar

Edited by Taggy