Opinion on Bee-R rev limiter's & launch control.

Probably been asked on here many time before but anyways, I have been looking at getting launch control just wondering what people think the best are for EP91's and what peoples opinions are on Bee-R rev limiters atm i have heard alot of mix reviews so ... any help is good.

Thanks Neil.

Well they work, but they shag things at the same time for numerous amounts of reasons. Think i was one of the first to fit one properly and it was ages ago on one of my brothers '82's. The bee*r instructions provided with them were actually wrong lol.

Basically dont run one if you want your engine to last / stay in one piece :)

Edited by RobSR

Well they work, but they shag things at the same time for numerous amounts of reasons. Think i was one of the first to fit one properly and it was ages ago on one of my brothers '82's. The bee*r instructions provided with them were actually wrong lol.

Basically dont run one if you want your engine to last / stay in one piece :)

Just buy a plug n play they raise the revs over the revs lol no point in going over rev rev rev if you fancy some boom boom boom haha

Right going to give the rev limiter a miss then, Any info on the launch control they are ok if not used on allday everyday??

Right going to give the rev limiter a miss then, Any info on the launch control they are ok if not used on allday everyday??

Good choice imo might aswell go for a lighter flywheel decent clutch and some LSD that's a good enough launch setting :)