Hi there,

New member from central scotland. I don't actually own a Starlet so please don't hate me haha. I own a 1998 Corolla G6R. Had loads of Toyota's mainly MR2's both MK1 and MK2 and a few Turbo's. The main reason I have joined is for some engine advice as I cant really find any info on corolla forums. The plan is to either turbo mine or drop a starlet engine in. I think the second option is going to be a winner tbh. The enging thats in it is currently a 4a-fe 1600 and I believe the starlet is the 4e-fte 1300 turbo. Anyway I thought I would pop in and say hi and I look forward to getting to know some of you.

Thanks

Andy

Alright bud, always nice to see local members :) What town in Central Scotland ? Am in Stirling. Sounds an interesting build you have planned :)

Cheers for the welcome, i'm just over in Falkirk so not to far away. Yeah I love the car i just wish it was a bit quicker. I'm hoping to keep my 6 speed box but I just don't know enough about these engines. I'm used to workng on the 4a-ge or 3s-ge from the MR2's but I guess these aren't much different.