Hey guys,

Quick question, im looking at getting a glanza in the new year,

I was wondering if much of "standard glanza's", are easy to come across, (or near as standard),

Want to go for the whole "built no bought", As i have got ideas in my head lol

(If this is in the wrong thread, please move)

Cheers.

Mine will be up for sale soon, pretty much standard.

Only mods are spec 2 exhaust, hks ssqv, hks panel filter, enkei rp01 wheels and rsr shocks and springs.

Havent looked at starlets for sale recently, but there is usually a couple near standard ones, most are fresh imports from dealers though so had higher prices.

Only place i seem to see them crop up is on pistonheads and its just traders who have just imported them, bog standard 99 spec white one not long ago was up for 4995, not 1 thing was changed, would of been a dream base car lol. But for that money or a bit more you can buy forged nowadays!

I just bought one 2 weeks ago. Bog standard with 81,000 KM's so they are available. Standard cars fetch more money so be aware!

Do they actually sell for more though? Most of the ones ive seen are advertised for agesssssss. I was thinkin of just asking around £2500 for mine.

Do they actually sell for more though? Most of the ones ive seen are advertised for agesssssss. I was thinkin of just asking around £2500 for mine.

Depends on the milage and shape of the car bud! I think these cars are worth way more than the average price they go for tbh! 3k is a good starter imo

I got mine ridiculously cheap. The bloke was clearly desperate for the cash.

Imported in 2009, MOT'd in 09,10 and re-mot'd in 13. It was in there garage when i turned up and we had to dig the thing out!

81,000km so 45,000 miles ish? im the second UK owner...Paid less than £2,000... I couldn't believe my luck!

MINT bodywork bar a 2inch scatch above the rear light.. If a trader had it.. It would've been £4,000+ i imagine..

Edited by Zeldoz