• Replies 841
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle

Due to the organisation of handing tickets out you will need to attend the meet point sorry.

John

but that means driving 30 miles out of my way. When I could pick up the convoy after you come off the m4 at bath.

but that means driving 30 miles out of my way. When I could pick up the convoy after you come off the m4 at bath.

just re read that it's EASTBOUND not westbound so ignore me it's no problem. But it is easier to come off at j18 (bath) to get to japfest it's 2 roads lol

just re read that it's EASTBOUND not westbound so ignore me it's no problem. But it is easier to come off at j18 (bath) to get to japfest it's 2 roads lol

There are 100 cars to get together :)

John

There are 100 cars to get together :)

John

yh it's fine bud I had in my head it was westbound m4 (for me that would be up a junction to Chippenham to turnaround and back down lol) but it isn't :D so it's no problem what so ever so we will all meet at your location but I'm seeing if the Bristol boys want to get a small convoy upto the m4 meet if that's ok john?

Cheers Kyle

Cut off is the 28th feb mate and it's £20.95 I do believe

I'll have to pay mine next week John had loads of bills going out lately, had to nenew the tenency on the house too!

Will defintaly be there on stand tho :)

Dan

Just to be clear here the £20.95 will get one car into the show. That one car can have one person driving solo or upto 4 people In it so 1 driver and 3 passengers. If say there's 2 cars with 5 people in it then 2 tickets need to be purchased. Price is per car not per person anymore

Paid! :) First time with ukso,should be quality

Thanks and added to the list

My girlfriend got me tickets for valentines (Yes, she's amazing) lol. How do I go about getting on the stand if I already have tickets for both Japfest 1 & 2?

Unfortunately due to the ticket allocation for Japfest being 1 ticket per car that we purchase through the club = 1 stand pass, this means we can not request extra passes sorry, i have already asked the organisers as you are not the first to ask, however with Japfest 2 the tickets are per person which means that we can usually request extra passes as we have passengers that have paid and do so to try and help out

I get paid on Friday to late to make payment? Should let me since it's a 7 hour drive ;)

Payment cut off is the 28th Feb ;)

All paid for :D

Thanks and list updated

Lee Millin added as paid :)

Bump :)

John