car not boosting all of a sudden

hi i have a problem with a glanza i had changed the oil and oil filter today, soon after all of this i had taken it for a drive and as soon as the turbo is about to kick in the car just looses power :) . i have checked the engine bay and cannot see anything wrong also when you rev the car and let go you can hear the turbo spinning as if its dry! any help please cheers

You may have blocked off the oil feed to the turbo somehow, this happened on mine and the turbo didn't last long. Did you get anything contaminated with the oil? It may have some crap in it which has blocked a line.

Also what did you take off when changing the filter? if you had the air intake off then it probably is just as Paul suggested.

I'd try to get it sorted asap.

cheers guys i been on the car today and found that the oil filter was different compared to the one i put on so i put the original one back on and the oil pressure was back ;)

now the turbo is only boosting to 0.8bar and does not feel as quick as it did when it was boosting at a bar u think the turbo is finished?? cheers