My bright green starlet N/A update *lock please*

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who put them rub strips back on in the wrong place hahaha. get em off :p

I know the fucking dummy that painted the car put them back on in the wrong place and I think tried smoothing them in. And there not painted underneath as you can see by the black mark on the door that actually is the original paint dark green. There is some adhesive or grip fill on it so i'll have to pull the strips of sand the crap off and try blend in or blow in where the strips used to be. That's why I was thinking of repainting the car that way I could get a few marks and stuff taken care off

Right bit of a small update got my electric window conversion finished had the drivers done for ages had all the bits to do it just never had time. Also fitted the 98 spec passenger door card just missing the door plastic trim inside but will get one of these along with all the darker dash plastics and rear plastics.

then start the front end swap from glanza to N/A style anyways only took the one pic as I was working in the cold will take a few more pictures when I get going

1521716_10202766991804307_698561437_n.jp

nope easy out fit the wiring into the doors /fit the electric window mechanism's/put the glass in bolt it all up pop a relay in under the dash and hey ho glanza electric windows

the central locking is what im going to tackle next the wiring is in the big white block but I don't know if it works or not this is going to be trial and error

Is that a giant rev counter on the dash?

if so I got the same one haha, lights up when I need to shift,

Anyway, updates are good buddu, liking those crystal headlights :)

yeah its a giant rev gauge its coming out soon as its a bit of a nuisance to big imo ,,cheers man ,,yeah I picked the lights up really cheap 25 quid ,,,haven't checked out your project thread i'll have a nosey now

Yeah man that rev counter is a pain lol, I only keeping it because its funny as fuck lol.

Not much amazing about my threads as they both got wrote off see what the new year brings if I modify my red one or buy a glanza :)

haha ,, there some size though haha

do the red one up ive had two glanza v's and 3 glanza s's I prefer the N/A starlet tbh