15" Wheels for Glanza V. What you got

As above.. Haven't seen many sets selling lately. If you got some 4x100 15's which will fit a V..

Throw me a picture and your price.

With or without tyres makes no difference.

Cash waiting.

Set of very light very rare volk 2piece splits in matt black powder coat, spotless as recently refurbed. 4 yoko pradas all great tread one has slight marks from wheel arch catching when car was too low. 650 with tyres.

Set of very light very rare volk 2piece splits in matt black powder coat, spotless as recently refurbed. 4 yoko pradas all great tread one has slight marks from wheel arch catching when car was too low. 650 with tyres.

In all honesty. It's out my budget .But there are sexy wheels.

I've.got rota grids gold 2 weeks old.from new in parada spec 2 tyres. Gold. Not a mark on them. Need gone to fund new turbo kit. Stand at £480 understand maybe out of your budget

They was the wheels i wanted. but considering you can buy Grids for less i'd rather not.

I have 4x tyres in my garage i could use!

No worries bud, if im honest im kinda glad you said that as i dont really want to sell em if i can help it lol but will soon have nothing they will fit :(

haha! Know the feeling!

BUMP! Cash waiting!

Edited by Zeldoz

Wouldnt b long till my white grids up for sale. But need to buy new 1s 1st. Lol

Pm me in couple weeks if u aint got a set by then.

Shot me one when there off these are ideally the ones i want them most..

Got some brand new un-used with a set of brand new un-used tyres. Yokahama S-type 195 40 R16 sitting on Rays Volks CE28 bronze rims with an offset of 33 for a big break set-up. I've even got the Rays covers to go over the rims for storage. I know there not 15'' but they are the hottest rims around. I bought them from Japan direct about 3 years ago and you would not believe the price i payed. But if anyone is keen and offers me a sensible price i will be more than happy to part with them. Also come with the Volks red annodized locking nuts. Super super light weight!

Regards Johny

Didnt realise Volks made 2-piece rims......... Are they the real deal?

Regards Johny