Hello all.

Just wondering if the Glanza V is running rich how will i know. When i had my previous car (Ford Fiesta 1.1) it ran rich for some time and i could tell this by the heavy fuel comsumption (50 miles to £10) and when i was going up hill the car would start to judder as if it was about to stall. This problem was solved by changing the lambda sensor.

Are the signs similar in a Glanza V Turbo?

When i idle my rev meter is normally between 0.75 revs to 1 rev, is that ok?

Thanks

Mine seems to judder too when pulling off, same goes with my brothers SR.

It was my Fiesta that used to judder, just wondering if it'll be the same for Glanza thats running rich, is your idling ok and approx how much miles are you getting to £10 worth of Ron 97 or 99

Glanza judders for me, only sometimes, SR gets it really bad when it just started up. My idling seems fine, dunno how many miles i get out of 10quid, but i get about 240miles full tank which is about 37quid of vpower.

Hi Shelly

I think your Glanza is ok and not running rich, the mileage seems quite reasonable, how much are you paying per litre for vpower, as i thought it would take at least £40 to fill the tank up and that is using Tesco Superunleaded at £1.01.9 per litre.

It's a 35litre tank.

I never got much more than 250mi to a tank with my Glanza.

I put in £10 of Esso Super Unleaded (9.7 litres) yesterday and it wont went above the quarter of a line mark, plus there was some left in the tank and the orange fuel light has just started to come on. Does that sound ok or should it have gone higher.