Genuine Toyota full gasket kit

Genuine Toyota oil pump kit

OEM water pump

OEM Cambelt kit

ACL Main bearing kit

ACL Big end bearing kit

ACL Thrust washer kit

Fully machined and polished 5EFTE bottom end

Fully stripped and cleaned 4EFTE cylinder head rebuilt to custom spec including high lift camshafts etc.

New flywheel purchased from Toyota

The engine has roughly 4000 miles on and was run in by Tuning Developments with regular oil changes, has always been warmed up before even pulling off the drive and also has always been given time to cool down regardless of how i driven. It made 325bhp at 1.4 bar on a TD05 18G, spooling it up to full boost by 4200rpm. I must also add i very rarely run this car at 1.4 bar and it has never been used on track. I am breaking the car this weekend but will record a video from cold start up proving that she's a good'un! No smoke on start up or overun or any knocks etc, has never let me down. I do have a buyer for this but he can only pay monthly instalments so il give it a week or so to see if someone can come up with the full amount.

Price: £2500

Pictures:

null_zps66ed7a35.jpg

null_zps95848a6e.png

Payment & Shipping Details:

Cash / Bank transfer / Paypal. Collection only.

Item for sale:

Glanza gearbox with TRD LSD + SPEC paddle clutch

Item Condition & Description:

Here we have for sale my Glanza LSD gearbox, the gearbox was stripped and inspected by TD at a cost of £200, i then had a new diff bearing installed as mine was looking tired. No knocks/crunches or whines. Also included in the sale is a SPEC paddle clutch, very good heavy duty clutch which i have had no issues with.

Pictures: Still on the car, will provide any potential buyers with some if needed.

Price: £550

Item for sale:

Blue HT Leads

Item Condition & Description: Blue HT leads, was on the car when i bought it, had no issues with them. Not sure of the brand but off the top of my head i think they are Magnecor.

Price: £40

Cash / Bank transfer / Paypal. Collection or posted at extra cost.

Item for sale:

TRD Low Temp Thermostat

Keeps your engine cooler by allowing the thermostat to open earlier. I'm sure i have the original box for this too. Has only been on the car a year.

Price: £50

Item for sale:

Oil cooler, inline thermostat and oil filter relocation.

Allows oil to circulate around the cooler when it reaches peak temperature, thus cooling it down. It is a CJ Performance oil cooler however, i had Tuning Developments make custom braided lines which cost £80. Price includes braided lines, thermostat, oil cooler and oil filter relocation. Oil cooler has some fins which have been very slightly damaged by flys etc as to be expected

null_zps37270419.png

Price: £165

Item for sale:

Custom billet fuel rail & Denso 550cc injectors

Both items have been on my car a year and were bought new, i will also include fuel lines that Tuning Developments manufactured for me. Pics on request, still on the car.

Price: £325

Item for sale:

JPerformance full size alloy rad, slimline fan and fixings

Was bought new, only been on the car a year. Price included the top mounts to hold it in place, slimline fan with fixings and of course the radiator itself.
null_zps353d1a1c.jpg
Price: £150

Item for sale:

Blitz FMIC with all piping

Fins are not in original shape due to objects hitting them as to be seen on every second hand intercooler, genuine Blitz item with stampings. I did give it a lick of silver paint to freshen it up, i will supply close up pics if needed.

null_zps7f255f3f.jpg

Price: £250

Item for sale:
Blitz Nurspec R backbox & Custom 2.5" Centre pipe
Genuine Blitz backbox in good condition, centre pipe was made to 2.5" by Longlife, no dents, may have a few small scratches from one speedbump that always got on my ****! Will supply better pics on removal this weekend.
null_zps421a3bb0.jpg
Price: £265

Item for sale:

Carbon bonnet

9/10 condition. Does have one very slight dent but you probably wouldn't notice it if i didn't tell you. The bonnet pins are Sparco, they have gone abit rusty but thats an easy job to fix... Will get close up pics if needed, no laquer peel etc.
null_zpsd8a245c0.png
Price: £250

Item for sale:

SARD Gauges

Excellent condition SARD gauges, these illuminate the exact same colour as indiglo dials and look epic! They retail at over £200 each new. Gauges i have fore sale are: Exhaust temp, Oil Pressure and Boost. Also have the little pin to adjust the warning lights on them, think i have the original handbook too.
null_zps1cffb426.jpg
Price: £275

Item for sale:

Polished power steering bottle & Overflow tank

Both in good condition, haven't seen many people rocking these items at all so are quite rare and are a give a massive enhanced look in the bay. Check out my engine bay pics for photos, will supply better pics when removed, price is for both power steering tank and the coolant overflow tank.

Price: £100

Item for sale:

Front/rear Cusco strut braces

Front one has some surface rusting around the fixing holes, can be sanded down. Rear one is 9/10 condition with no surface rust.

Price: £130 for both

Items for sale:

Turbo kit - SOLD

Emanage Ultimate - SOLD

AVCR - SOLD

Shell including all bumpers/panels/lights - SOLD

TE37's - SOLD

K-Sports - SOLD

Seats - SOLD

Indiglo dials - SOLD

TRD Quickshift - SOLD

Coilovers - SOLD

Hubcentric spacers - SOLD

Probably a few things i have forgot to list but will add them accordingly, please feel free to ask if you want to see any more pics of any items, the car is still in one piece so its hard to take photos of some of them. Also the fact that its dark when i finish work!

Cheers

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you sell the polished Overflow tank separate pal ? If so price please mate

Some dude was PM'ing me mate. If he doesn't get back to me and i have a buyer for the other one then yes :)

Much is postage on the leads ? King lead included yeah ?

Postage would be to FK9 5BP.

Yes mate thats included, £50 posted should cover it pal :)

Ok, I always seem to get beaten to your parts lol. I missed out on the ebc. Keep me posted!

Haha, will do pal :)

What type fitting are the ht leads? I'll have them if they fit my 82

Yes they will dude they are for 4EFTE :) i'll send you my paypal details first thing in the morning

Want that front mount but not got any money 😟 usual lol !! Good luck shifting all the great stuff dude

Cheers pal, you can leave a deposit and pay for it next month if you like

Hmmm don't tempt me lol! Will it fit ct9?

I used to have a ct9 myself mate with this intercooler so yes, the only thing that may need to be changed is the turbo to intercooler inlet pipe? Not the best at mechanics with cars etc but i used this on my ct9 setup so im going to say yes it will fit dude! Drop me a PM and we can sort something out :)

was going to text you for the indigo dails! didn't know you was breaking it yet! gutted! good luck with the rest

They have been sold with the shell sorry mate