Td04l p&p ecu boost safe

Hello people I have glanza v and have been running it on 0.6 bar with FCD AND FPR

Just brought a jam racing ecu yayyy

Just wondering on what sort of Gains will I be getting has majority of mods Fmic exhaust decat etc

And is it safe to run a 1bar boost on it and if so what sort of psi should I set my FPR at ? Currently on 44 psi

Many thanks peeps :D

First of all take the FCD off lol.

Jam Ecu will fuel a tdo4 to around 1bar. Buy an AFR gauge so you can check on things tho. Put the fuel pressure back to standard at 2.4bar as that's what the jams are setup for.

Jam Ecu will fuel a tdo4 to around 1bar. Buy an AFR gauge so you can check on things tho. Put the fuel pressure back to standard at 2.4bar as that's what the jams are setup for.

Every jam ecu is different, but most seem to fuel ct9 and hybrid dead on. Obviously some have been mapped for bigger turbos but nobody knows what ones they are.

So if you happened to be running one mapped for a k26 and 440cc injectors it may be grand running a td04 at 1bar. Emphasis on May.

But that said even one mapped for a ct9 will run a td04 car but it will just be running in the safe target area of the jam which seems to be that when things get beyond it's tune it aims for mid low 10s.

Poor setup but better than nothing. Mega overpriced but really a sign of how expensive tuners are these days that people still spend 400+ for a punt in the dark to save on setup costs

Phil