Greddy e-mange ultimate

Item For Sale: Greddy e-mange ultimate with universal loom and greddy 3 bar map sensor

Item Condition & Description: In good condition and perfectly good working order

I have been running this management system for over a year now on my forged Glanza and for a piggy back ecu as everyone knows it if a very good piece of kit

I believe it is edition "e" which does have features such as launch control

Reason for sale I am going fully standalone for a finer tune

Price: was £450 now £420 inc postage +4% PayPal fees

Pictures:

null_zps32a77d49.jpg

null_zpsf76f3bb2.jpg

Payment & Shipping Details: PayPal plus 4% fees and included in price ^^

Edited by Chand

I think I have got a USB cable for it yes mate I will have a look when I finish work

It comes with a universal loom mate so needs wiring into loom but any tuner can do this easily

And pm me make me an offer mate

Thanks

Chand

Does this come with the usb lead too?

Does it have to be hardwired into the loom or does it come with a plug and play adaptor?

Best price posted?

I am interested but has to be a good price, there's one on ebay for £350.

I bought one from ebay for £300, built my engine, few month later went to get it mapped and the ECU was no good. Had to fork out £500 on the day for a new one, will only buy from a forum member or new from now on.

I bought one from ebay for £300, built my engine, few month later went to get it mapped and the ECU was no good. Had to fork out £500 on the day for a new one, will only buy from a forum member or new from now on.

^^ thanks for that mate I can assure ecu is perfectly good working order as other members will also say so

I have ran ecu for over a year great piece of kit