downpipe problem

Hi Guys,

Just had a custom downpipe on my car removing the cat. everything is ok except when i had a little run down the motorway when i reached around 100 mph the car stuttered i tried it again and it kept doing it. is this because the ecu isnt used to the emissions going through it? not sure feels like an over boost or summit? plus a im a not going to get through an mot i wanted to try and locate a spare cat, in the unlikey case of not bein able to get it through a mot. would ne one have one for sale??

Thanks alot for readin.

Jinx

Birmingham

the glanzas and the gts DO NOT need a cat to pass an mot, irrespective of age, this is due to the fact there is no listing for them on the mot database,

this is beacuse they werent produced for the uk,

they would enter it for a standard bet test (basic emmisions test) which it would fail, then it would go onto default mode which only checks idle emmissions which you will fly through,

Dave B)

i just thought i'd warn you, but jim aka glanza179 assumed this, and the place he went to told him that it failed emissions, so he had to get a sports cat installed in the exhaust system.

get his msn an have a chat with him dude, he might be able to shed some light on it.

Rich.