I knew i was down on boost and had a split in the chargecooler hose,so when Forge motorsport opened finally after Xmas i got a new hose! Had been gettin worse for a while.

starletpics294.jpg

starletpics295.jpg

OOPSSYYY :D

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah i know it's your old un,Goes alot better now the boost leaks are sorted :unsure:

Still think the a jubilee at the back of the CC is opening up under boost tho,so if it dries up then i'll sort it out. Needs alot of buggering around to get to the 1 clip!

They ain't cheap to run! Lots of people can buy em just not many can keep it running/maintained properly.

Theres no ST205 specific decat pipe just 185 and they take a bit of bodging to fit and don't reckon i can be arsed to fiddle with it!

Yeah i know it's your old un,Goes alot better now the boost leaks are sorted :)

Still think the a jubilee at the back of the CC is opening up under boost tho,so if it dries up then i'll sort it out. Needs alot of buggering around to get to the 1 clip!

They ain't cheap to run! Lots of people can buy em just not many can keep it running/maintained properly.

Theres no ST205 specific decat pipe just 185 and they take a bit of bodging to fit and don't reckon i can be arsed to fiddle with it!

i bet it goes better now :unsure:

no certainly arent cheap to run they like a drink on boost

fensport do a specific pipe for them im pretty sure of that its called an "auzzie " i think ?