Muchos gracios folks

Was bidding on some new seats earlier and some lil twat outbid me by £2 :D

Need to swap a few hoses and am trying to sort some track wheels at mo then i can begin modding properly so look out here comes a beast! :D

They are great motors enzo,totally different to the EP in a refined yet savage way :)

They don't like being driven slowly :lol:

Mod wise it'll be power more than looks as the looks are pretty much sorted,maybe a change of rims at some point. Nothing much till after christmas i reckon.

as paul said, they are a completely different drive to the starlet.

you're sat IN them rather than ON them for a starlet, which makes them feel completely different.

The power delivery is very smooth also, the turbo comes in smooth and strong and just pins you to the back of the seat.

a reasonably tuned starlet will prob feel pokier off the mark but as soon as you start going through the gears the celica will be gone, they're far longer geared (like my S14 200SX) and obviously round the twisties they just grip and grip and grip.

I can assure you all that pauls face was nothing but a smile when he test drove it, much the same as everyone who i go out alone in a car with, for one reason or another. ;]

I can assure you all that pauls face was nothing but a smile when he test drove it, much the same as everyone who i go out alone in a car with, for one reason or another. ;]

SHHHHHHHH don't tell em everything :lol::lol:

I'd have to do something pretty daft to put it thru a hedge,these were built to go round corners unlike the starlets and it's not my first one :)

But thanks for the concern :)