Hey peeps, thinking of getting shot of the crappy exhaust(will keep for mot time), want something just to bolt on to the standard mani with a view to replacing that in the future.

Also would this mess with the ecu/oxygen sensor?

Mid range price or even a good second hand, may just see what powerflow(or whatever equivalent that is nearby) for a stainless with a cat delete, anyone done this before?

Cheers

Andy

Unfortantly there isn't an aftermarket exhaust for an N/A :(

Your need to get a custom one made up which will cost between £200-£300 depending on the company ( I payed £240 from infinity exhausts )

If you want a mani dean at RW developments can make you a custom one for around the same price :)

James

There is no off the market manifold back exhaust for n/a's you would need to get a full system made.

The stock exhaust is in 3 parts

Manifold

Downpipe, cat, midbox all the way to the axle

Backbox

There's very few options for aftermarket manifold aswell obx and hotshots are about the only 2

There is no off the market manifold back exhaust for n/a's you would need to get a full system made.

The stock exhaust is in 3 parts

Manifold

Downpipe, cat, midbox all the way to the axle

Backbox

There's very few options for aftermarket manifold aswell obx and hotshots are about the only 2

i bet they are really freaking expensive, shit i used to own vw polo's and to buy parts and mods for them is cheap as chips, thought it may be the same as the starlet is a small car but no, i nearly fell over when looking at a set of coillies, £650 starting point.

Will have to get a system made up then,cheers

andy