this is my favourite glanza.... i want it man... where did u get the reverse scoop from?

hope it stays safe.

tom

Thanks for the comment tom, glad you like my glanza ;) **pride and joy**

Its not a reverse scoop, its just a cover that goes where the vent is normally, as i have no need for a vent with a front mounted intercooler.

****update**** Ive taken the clutch out today people - And fitted the new padel clutch - Over this next week i'll be putting the gearbox back in and cleaning her up ready for the season . . .

She's coming back on the road in 3 weeks if all goes well!!

Stoney

:p that is one nice Glanza!!!!!! i like it very much!! i have the dip dish alloys on my glanza and i think it wud look bera with white wheels on, but as not allowed to take them off lol. (scoot says ) lol. take caare of your it looks sooooooooooo nice. enjoy (janice)

ps i think al be neeeding a new cluth in mine soon? so lets know wot ya think ov the padel cluth. scoot hasa triple padel in scud (his ep82) and i cant drive it with that cluth. wen i change mine i want a upgraded clutch but dont wnat to go to a triple padel.

good luk with yours. janice ;)

Cool. Hope everything goes well for you mate.

Ps Are you still up for the Nottingham meet? as we now have a defiante date and location.

Yes mate - you need to text me nearer the time - heres my number 07812 576 890 - and i shall make sure i attend mate.

:p that is one nice Glanza!!!!!! i like it very much!! i have the dip dish alloys on my glanza and i think it wud look bera with white wheels on, but as not allowed to take them off lol. (scoot says ) lol. take caare of your it looks sooooooooooo nice. enjoy (janice)

ps i think al be neeeding a new cluth in mine soon? so lets know wot ya think ov the padel cluth. scoot hasa triple padel in scud (his ep82) and i cant drive it with that cluth. wen i change mine i want a upgraded clutch but dont wnat to go to a triple padel.

good luk with yours. janice ;)

Janice, all pedal clutches arnt very easy to drive with, especially if your using the car everyday for general use - best thing to do is look at the exedy 'organic' clutches, these have a strong pressure plate and are built to last.

Thanks for the nice comments.

Stoney

• 1 month later...