98 spec lights. Cig lighter. Horn

Which order should the 98spec lights work there is 3 bulbs on each light, middle ones are indicators are the top or bottom for brakes as mine come on bottom one side and top the other. The wireing is very dodgy has been cut and connected to deffrent wires ect.

Any reasons my cig lighter may not be working? All my other electrical bits are.

Not got a horn wired up but does just have a horn with no wires to it, would like to know how to wire one up please

Thanks matt

I don't have a button bit as the car never had one when I got her got no power at all :-(

Cheers dude what's the bottom of the lights? It's got a momo steering wheel on the wires have been totally removed need to start fresh wiring from the horn i would say

Matt

Try wiggling around mines funny depending on what am using it it, bottom one's will be side lights, I have just put a nardi wheel in mine and no horn aparently it's a right ball ache to get the horn to work, am sure there meant to have two horns aswell mine only came with one...