N/A glanza inlet manifold help ??

I've got starlet n/a want to help it breathe better been told the corolla 4-2-1 inlet manifold will help a lot but also Hurd the glanza inlet manifold does better but falls alittle short of the air box but can be sorted want to know if anyone can tell me for definite that it will just bolt straight in ?

Get a 88ps Corolla E10 4-2-1 Exhaust manifold and either FTE (same as E10 88ps inlet afaik) or a Corolla E11 tubular intake manifold. Better breathing means both, intake and exhaust.

The two most powerful german NAs I know of each use one of them. The E10 mani user raised his rev limit and the E11 user has a OBX exhaust mani, 200cell cat, higher compression etc. While they both make same power torque on the one with E11 mani is way better as on the other car the more power comes mainly from higher revs. And afaik only there the Glanza aka E10 mani is a bit better as it's build for having a high flow which on a NA isn't given in lower revs. So for faster acceleration get a tubular mani. by the way with lower revs I mean below like 5500rpm.