Omex launch control, opinions?

looking into this seeing as its only £120 or so, where exactly does it wire in?

Have read a few bad things about launch control damaging engines etc, apparently the omex isnt as bad as the bee-r, but what's peoples experiences and opinions?

cheers :D

seriously? I was actually intending on using for launching lol going santa pod on the 18th january so wanted a little advantage haha and I dont like driving like a granny off traffic lights in 1st gear cause of spinning the whole way :angry2:

seriously? I was actually intending on using for launching lol going santa pod on the 18th january so wanted a little advantage haha and I dont like driving like a granny off traffic lights in 1st gear cause of spinning the whole way :angry2:

Practice makes perfect :p

lol you cant put the power down in first without it spinning, once Ive fixed my boost controller itll help a lot cause I can completely change how i hit boost for each gear but I want launch control as an extra, plus maybe a few bangs and flames ;)

its a rev limiter, that may throw extra fuel/retard timing heavily as it does a hard cut of the revs.

should help you build boost on the line, give you more power to light the tires.

but their is no element of control beyond that.

same with emanage ultimate setup.

Phil